ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI)
Unlocking the Potential Across Verticals: AI-based Smart Services & Solutions
Artificial Intelligence is everywhere now. In basic terms, AI is a broad branch of Computer Science that makes machines same as they have human intelligence. It is when a machine uses intelligence like the human brain. So, AI refers to the ability of machines to perform cognitive tasks like thinking, perceiving, learning, problem solving and decision making. The goal of AI is to create systems that can function intelligently and independently. AI is bringing the stuff of science fiction closer to reality by not only gaining a foothold in all spheres of life but also getting the better of humans in many fields.
Excel your business with exciting global opportunities by enabling AI. ITLandmark can be your AI companion in the journey of your business transformation!! Here are the golden wings of AI
Cognitive Computing Process Automation: It is the next stage of advancement in Robotic Process Automation. It automates processes to automatically learn, discover, and make recommendations or predictions. Unlike RPA, CPA can also work with 'unstructured, semi-structured and dark' data to automate your business processes. Better customer experience, shorter response time, data accuracy, cost efficiency, manpower optimization and very minimal rework are the key benefits here.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA): Robotic Process Automation (RPA) enables business professionals to easily configure software robots to automate repetitive, routine work between multiple systems. RPA is becoming an important automation tool driving digital transformation and the future of work. Extreme accuracy, better employee engagements, higher productivity, reliability, consistency, compliance level, no disruptions to legacy systems, less IT burden and low technical barrier are the key benefits of RPA.
Machine Learning (ML): ML uses computer algorithms based on mathematical models using probability to make assumptions and can make predictions about similar data sets.
Deep Learning: It builds on ML using neural nets to make predictive analysis. The use of neural nets is what is differentiating Deep Learning from Cognitive Computing right now. Deep Learning is also helping improve image and speech recognition.
Predictive Application Programming Interfaces (APIs): A predictive API basically uses AI to provide a predictive output (from a standardized set of outputs), when you have data sets.
Natural Language Processing (NLP): It enables programming computers to understand written and spoken language just like humans, along with reasoning and context, and finally produce speech and writing. Many machine learning companies use NLP for training on unstructured data.
Our Seven Staged AI Proven Methodology
- AI Awareness, Strategizing, Scoping, Planning
- Identification of AI Opportunities, Prioritizations and Selections
- AI Proof of Concepts for Short-listed Opportunities
- AI Production
- AI Global Roll-out
- AI Continuous Improvement & Innovation Lab Support
- AI as Managed Services and Dedicated CoEs (Centre of Excellence)
Our Wide Range of AI Services
- Image Matching
- Voice Analytics
- Document Validation and Verification
- Real-time Object Detection and Tracking
- Business Intelligence, Trend Analysis and Predictive Analysis
- Human Anatomy Pose, and Expression Detection
- Video Analytics (People Counting)
- Computer Vision with Advanced Image Processing
- Scalable Deep Learning Logo Detection
- Machine Vision in Assembly Line Automation
- Interactive Chatbots
- Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Mixed Reality
- Translation, Classification & Graph Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Human to Machine / Machine to Machine Conversational Solutions