SHOPPING CART SYSTEMS
Shopping Cart systems are designed to make the on-line shopping experience as much as possible like the real one - allowing your customers the ability to browse through your purpose-built 'shopping mall' of products and services. The analogy extends to the checkout process, where your customers can see the items they have selected, their individual prices, and the price total for their selections, before paying for them on-line.
ITLandmark can provide you a professional shopping cart solution.
How a Shopping Cart works -
In general terms, a shopping cart system is a software program that, when integrated into your Web store, enables customers to choose one or more items from your online system, specify particular options that might be available and then purchase those items. During this process, the shopping cart stores and displays the amount you've 'spent' so far.
If you need to edit the contents, the shopping cart system will allow you to add, edit or delete your purchased items at any time before the actual purchase is made - just like being in a supermarket. collectively in just a few steps - all online. PDG Shopping Cart and PDG Commerce 2003, from PDG Software, Inc. are two
The system also needs to be able to obtain product descriptions and inventories, calculate freight charges for multiple possible carriers, and store orders and customer information history. Our systems run on Microsoft Access, SQL Server, or mySQL.
Shopping Cart Features -
• Your site visitor browses through the web pages in your on-line catalogue.
• When they see something they want to buy, they click on an icon which adds that item to a 'Shopping Cart', which picks up the relevant details, and stores them in a record attached to the site visitor - their shopping cart.
• Pricing information, product ID numbers, or any other information you need to record is stored in the cart.
• At any time the shopper can review the contents of their shopping cart, which also stores the cumulative totals, such as number of items and the total value of the order.
• When they've finished selecting their purchases, they proceed to a 'virtual checkout', where their order is processed, and a confirmation message is sent to their email box.
• The order itself is processed on a secure server, which encrypts their personal details in such a way as to protect their sensitive data - contact information, order details and credit card information.
• Maintenance - Our systems are designed in such a way as to pass complete control of system maintenance to you once we've set up your e-commerce solution. Need to add new products, change prices our add specials? We provide online interfaces specifically designed to allow you control of your inventory and pricing structures, saving you potentially costly web site maintenance fees.
FROOGLE / BIZRATE / SHOPPING.com Intergration -
We can create a shopping cart system which can export the products line with image links to all the major shopping destinations. It will expand your customers marketing to millions of potenial customers with one easy step.
Payment Gateways -
We have extensive experience in integrating almost all the payment gateways to the shopping carts.
Shipping Methods -
We can integrate a shipping system which allows real time zip code shipping rates from all the major shipping systems and also user defined shipping methods.